I spoke with Kevin today from IBM about an exiting new global entrepreneurial programme IBM has put in place called SmartCamp. In Kevin’s words:
Launch48 is an IBM Global Entrepreneur ecosystem partner. As part of its Smarter Planet vision, IBM is looking to collaborate with entrepreneurs to solve enterprise clients’ biggest challenges. IBM Global Entrepreneur opens new doors and resources to early stage technology startups looking to bring the next big idea to market.
What can you get from participating in IBM Global Entrepreneur?
- No charge access to IBM’s software portfolio on-site or through the cloud to accelerate software development
- Unlimited technical support from IBM Project Resource Managers to assist in product development
- Mentoring and networking through IBM SmartCamp events and IBM Innovation Centres
- Access to IBM industry insights and education to better understand the enterprise customer
- Visibility as part of the IBM Smarter Planet agenda to set yourself apart from the competition
- Access to a new social networking community on IBM developerWorks to connect with more than eight million IT professionals around the world.
We encourage you to learn more and register for IBM Global Entrepreneur at www.ibm.com/isv/startup
The London event is being held on the 21st of July 2010. I hope some Launch48 participants find this information is helpful and please let us know if you are one of the winners!